Shroom Teas come in a variety of flavours for your multi-dosing needs.
This is a great wait to get your medicinal dose of psilocybin mushrooms, as many people do not get the upset
stomach feeling as they do when consuming dried shrooms. This is a much gentler, smoother wait to get your medicinal dose.
Please note, this will also kick in sooner that ingesting dried mushrooms and the times can vary for each patient. We suggest
starting slow, and working your way up to your desired dosage.
General Dosage Guidelines:
Threshold: 0.25 gram
Light: 0.25-1.5 grams
Normal: 1.5-3 grams
Strong: 3-5 grams
Heavy: 5 grams+
1. Boil water in a kettle, stove top etc.
2. Place tea bag in a cup that can hold at least 250 mL of water.
3. Once the water has come to a boil, remove from heat and wait 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour recently boiled water on the tea bag and steep.
5. Wait 5-10 minutes before enjoying your medicine.
Vanilla Rooibos Tea Leaves
Sangria Hibiscus Tea Leaves
Chai Tea Black Leaves
Black Current Black Tea Leaves
Pomegranate Rosenip Tea Leaves
Tropical Coconut Mango Oolong Tea Leaves